Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zombie films, anyone?

Post Thanks / Like

i quite like the last resident evil, Extinction.

First one was quite good too, where the majority of the team get sliced up by a laser grid.
    Guitars: Ibanez RG420EG, Harrier Mistral Ice White Tele
    Amps: Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 15R (w/ 8" Celestion), Marshall Valvestate Mk.I 8100 Head, Blackheart BH5H Head
    Cabs: Marshall 4x12 (4 x Celestion Pro 12")
    FX:Line 6 Floor POD, BOSS 7-band GE-7, BOSS Mega Distortion MD-2, Vox V847a Reissue Wah, Danelectro Cool Cat Drive

Just another Rig Sig Jig, Dig?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ibanezjunkie
    i quite like the last resident evil, Extinction.

First one was quite good too, where the majority of the team get sliced up by a laser grid.
    You beat me to it. I was just thinking about how cool the Resident Evil movies are.
    Guitar: Gibson SG Standard Natural Burst, Squier CV 50's Tele, Hell Guitars No. 2, Squier CV 50's Strat, Reverend Club King 290, Taylor 522e 12-Fret mahogany,
    Squier Vintage Modified Jaguar Bass Short Scale
    Amp: Fender Super Champ X2 Head, Egnater Tweaker 15, Fender Mustang I, Acoustic B20 1x12 bass amp
    Pedal: Budda Budwah wah, Wampler Ego Compressor, Electro-Harmonix Soul Food, Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive, Wampler Velvet Fuzz, Seven Sisters Eve Tremolo, TC Electronics Gravy Tri Chorus & Vibrato, Catalinbread Echorec, TC Electronic Alter Ego 2 Delay, Hardwire Supernatural Ambient Verb, MXR Carbon Copy, Catalinbread RAH, Big Muff Pi with Tone Wicker, BYOC Mouse 2.0 Distortion, BYOC Boost/OD-2

Post Thanks / Like

Default Zombies?

Evil dead were my favs for a long time........ But dawn of the dead and land of the dead came along and i was hooked..

Even though zombies are my phobia..

I have both 28days later and 28 weeks later. different by their definitions.

Shuan of the dead kicks ars...All Resident Evil movies rule

I think i am just gonna buy Zombieland when it comes out.. it looks hilarious.....

Glad i seen this thread, cause now i have a few more movies to watch..

Speaking of Zombie Movies, well what about Planet terror??
    Its kinda dumb..

Didnt like that Drag Me to hell either..

Post Thanks / Like

I second Black Sheep. Another great film from New Zealand: Braindead (A.K.A. Dead Alive). You can watch the entire movie on youtube. It's directed by Peter Jackson and a step up from Black Sheep.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Yeah, Braindead was such a hit when I was in highschool, what a riot. And Bad Taste, even more priceless. Man, those are crazy funny sick flicks.

I just watched Zombieland...the beginning 30 minutes was quite a riot & very promising and fresh indeed, but towards the middle and end it degenerated to soap opera and there was zero drama, action or anything really. Could have mistaken it for any TV drama. And the final shootout was pretty basic as well, failed to lift the spirits up properly, just lots of shooting and running around and it felt like the writer at that point had just given up. I mean, it starts with the characters being clever survivors and by the end they are like idiotic sheep doing everything the least sensible way, just bang bang galore with all logic blown to hell. Especially the ladies turn from merciless, bright crooks to brainless helpless chicks. Not a bad flick by any means, but a slight disappointment anyhow...someone should shot the screenwriter :-)
    Dee

"When life's a biatch, be a horny dog"

Amps: Marshall JVM 410H w/ Plexi Cap mod, Choke Mod & Negative Feedback Removal mod, 4x12", Behringer GMX110, Amplitube 3/StealthPedal

Half a dozen custom built/bastardized guitars all with EMG's, mostly 85's, Ibanez Artwood acoustic & Yamaha SGR bass, Epiphone Prophecy SG, Vox Wah, Pitchblack tuner plus assorted pedals, rack gear etc. for home studio use.

Post Thanks / Like

And now for a musical interlude . . .

Axen: Jackson DK2M, Fender Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, Reverend Warhawk 390, Taylor 914ce, ESP LTD Surveyor-414
    Amphen: Jet City JCA22H and JCA12S cab, Carvin X-60 combo, Acoustic B20
    Effecten: "Thesis 96" Overdrive/Boost (aka DVM OD2), Hardwire DL-8 Digital Delay/Looper, DigiTech Polara Reverb, DigiTech EX-7 Expression Factory and CF-7 Chorus Factory, Danelectro CF-1 Cool Cat Fuzz
    "I wish Imagine Dragons would be stuck in an Arcade Fire for an entire Vampire Weekend."--Brian Posehn

Post Thanks / Like

what does a vegetarian Zombie like to eat?

*drum roll*

Graaaaaaaaaaaaaains.

*rim shot*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12