Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

ONE (1) ZYS Available

Thread: ONE (1) ZYS Available

Threaded View

Post Thanks / Like

Hey, Voodoo Man! That looks pretty sweet, dude! I wanna start building up an analog pedal collection and can't find any decent overdrives. . . That might change. When I get some cash, I think I may actually splash out on one of these. Is there any way I can get one a bit more customized? In terms of a two-channel pedal: one with this apparently sweet overdrive, and one with an absolute crunch distortion? Not with them both on at the same time, obviously Considering the £ is always up on the $, price really is no object, but an estimate would be cool. . . And if you can't combine the two, then can you make a custom distortion pedal? What other pedals can you do? After reading some of these posts, it sounds like the ZYS is pretty good, and I'm into the idea of custom hand-made (built by someone I sorta know) pedals. Cheers
    Last edited by thearabianmage; May 21st, 2008 at 03:45 PM.