Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Over 50 mph on my bicycle

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by warren0728
    ok...i have to ask....how the heck did you actually get to that speed on a bicycle?

were you going downhill or did you have a really long road and a 48 speed bike?

ww
    & how'd'you take a photo of the speedometer at that

speeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeed?!?

Come to think of it, it looks like it is pitch black & you just had an 11.3% Trappist Rochefort #10.

ear lordy-O thanks for bringing the Spudmaster back from the brink O' death so that he may seranade us summore with the Luke O' Wonders. :
    I pick a moon dog.

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

hey, this one time I saw a piano fall on a guy from a 6th story window. Oh never mind, no one will believe me.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

51 MPH is pretty darn fast on a bike Spudman Should we be looking for you this July in France?

I've hit a top speed of 40 MPH on my bike and felt like I was flying. Afterwards, I was just glad I did not hit loose rock or a road pizza (or pancake).....it might have been ugly :

GG
    Guitars: Washburn D10S, Washburn J28SDL, Washburn D56SW, Washburn F52SW, Washburn WI67PRO, Squire Standard Strat, Squire Tele Custom II, Squire '51, Agile AL-3100, Switch Wild IV Signature, Squire Classic Vibe 50's Tele

Amps: Vox AD30VT, Epiphone VJ Combo, Crate Palomino V8, Vox DA5

Pedals: Digitech Bad Monkey, Boss Blues Driver, Danelectro: PB&J Delay, Tuna Melt Tremolo, Chicken Salad Vibrato

Northern Ohio - Near Cleveland - Home of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame http://www.rockhall.com/
    Post Thanks / Like

I know - off topic. GG where have you been? I was starting to think you left us.
    Mark
    * Loud is good, good is better!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by just strum
    I know - off topic. GG where have you been? I was starting to think you left us.

No.....have not left.....just been crazy busy with work and had some home projects that needed to be done ASAP......

just the usual life getting in the way of me doing what I really want to do

:

GG
    Guitars: Washburn D10S, Washburn J28SDL, Washburn D56SW, Washburn F52SW, Washburn WI67PRO, Squire Standard Strat, Squire Tele Custom II, Squire '51, Agile AL-3100, Switch Wild IV Signature, Squire Classic Vibe 50's Tele

Amps: Vox AD30VT, Epiphone VJ Combo, Crate Palomino V8, Vox DA5

Pedals: Digitech Bad Monkey, Boss Blues Driver, Danelectro: PB&J Delay, Tuna Melt Tremolo, Chicken Salad Vibrato

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12